1. What do you enjoy doing during your free time?
I enjoy playing softball, golf and playing pool.
2. Where is the first place you want to travel to once the pandemic is over?
Probably to Powell River to visit my youngest daughter.
3. What do you enjoy most about being a REALTOR®?
It’s always been a pleasure helping families start their wealth portfolio with real estate. I have many families now that I’m fortunate to deal with for three generations.
4. What keeps you motivated?
Just the satisfaction of doing a great job and the challenge of our ever-changing industry.
5. How have you surprised yourself so far in your career?
That’s a great question, I feel privileged to be a Realtor and have always been proud of that fact.
6. What are some of your personal “work from home” tips?
Stay organized, focus, and spend money on good work tools. Computers, printers, and high-speed Internet.
7. What key piece of advice would you give to other REALTORS® who are working during the current COVID-19 pandemic?
You cannot do too much to keep the public safe, only too little. Imagine your parents or grandparents shopping, wouldn’t their safety be your priority?
8. What is one thing you would like to achieve during your term as President of the Board?
Love to bring back harmony and transparency to our board, we had a very disruptive year for many different reasons.
Thanks Larry! We’re looking forward to getting to know you in the year ahead.
Source: FVREB Communications