FRASER VALLEY REAL ESTATE BOARD
The Fraser Valley Real Estate Board deals with complaints that involve ethics, standards of business practice, and the Board’s By-laws and Rules.
Examples of areas the Board investigates:
- speaking badly of other licensees in an attempt to gain business;
- lack of cooperation between board members;
- licensee entering a home without first making an appointment (if it was required); and
- violations of Board mandated code of ethics and standards of business practice.
The Fraser Valley Real Estate Board cannot award monetary damages to injured parties. Such matters are more properly dealt with through civil court action. The Board can impose fines or membership suspensions, or can require a member to attend specific educational courses.
If your concern appears to be a matter for the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board:
- Complete this Complaint Form (PDF)
- Attach and sign all documentation as specified and send to the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, 15463 – 104 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3R 1N9.
You can also contact the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board’s Professional Standards Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (604) 930-7605.