With the constant changing of COVID guidelines and protocols, the COVID form on TouchBase has been updated. The revised form removes reference to specific time frames (“past 14 days”) – items 1 and 3 below – to better reflect the overall circumstances and conditions regarding the virus.
The revised form will take effect on Wednesday, January 12, 2022. The new declarations are as follows:
By ”requesting and attending a showing” you confirm, to the best of your knowledge, that recently:
- No one attending has displayed symptoms including: fever, dry cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Neither you nor any member of your household have flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing.
- Neither you nor any member of your household have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19.
- Neither you nor any member of your household have been instructed by local public health authorities to self-isolate due to travel or contact history.
You further agree that:
- You and/or your clients will NOT use the washroom facilities during your viewing.
- Your clients will not unnecessarily bring additional family members or children to the viewing.
- You will sanitize/wash your hands prior to touching the lockbox and entering the home.
- Agents and clients will wear masks while on premises at all times.
Access to this property may not be granted to any REALTOR® or Buyer / Buyer Prospect who is unable to confirm all of the above criteria.
Please ensure that you read and complete the newly revised form prior to requesting any future showings.
FVREB MLS Team