by Baldev S. Gill, Chief Executive Officer
Today’s eMemo contains the following updates:
- Provincial Health Officer re-introduces mandatory mask order for indoor spaces
Effective Wednesday, August 25, 2021, masks must be worn in all indoor public spaces throughout the province to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. This new order requires people 12 years of age and older to wear masks in indoor public settings, regardless of vaccination status. Public settings include:
- malls, shopping centres, coffee shops and retail and grocery stores
- liquor and drug stores
- airports, city halls, libraries, community and recreation centres
- restaurants, pubs and bars (unless seated)
- public transportation, in a taxi or ride-sharing vehicle
- areas of office buildings where services to the public are provided
- common areas of sport and fitness centres
It is vital that members follow and model social distancing practices and mask protocols during all business dealings, including meetings and open houses.
On behalf of the FVREB Board of Directors, the staff and management team, thank you for your tireless efforts and steadfast commitment to protecting your clients’ interests, in particular relating to their health and safety, during these past many months.
Have a good week and stay safe.
For ongoing FVREB updates on COVID-19, please visit:
Additional COVID-19 resources: